Sunday 17 February 2013

Yummy beads ......

Well last week I bought some more seed beads - yes I know I have an addiction to them, almost as bad as stroking my paper stack and I think this has become more addictive at the moment as I can take it with me anywhere I go!

Current project on the go - will post when finished

Size 11 Delica's in Opaque Black, Silver Lined Flame Red and Transparent Green

Superduo and size 11's in purple


 This is the bracelet I made with the above beads and I also made another similar one for a very good friend!

 - I can make in other colours/sizes just contact me if you are interested or follow me on my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JustBrillCraftingBeads

If you need something special for Mother's Day or a birthday and would like me to make something please do not hesitate to contact me.




1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous cards and I adore the beaded poppies.

Sylv xx