Monday 25 March 2013

Poppies!!

Well since the my last post I have been busy not only demonstrating for Do Crafts but also been busy making Poppies!

This originally started when a very good friend asked me if I could make her a poppy to wear rather than buying a paper one that gets all wet and soggy (she is still going to donate the money) but wanted to wear a beaded one instead.

So then my obsession started not only did I make one Poppy but ended up making 3 in different sizes and slightly different colours, so here they are for you to see the finished item and I hope you like the them!

4cm Poppy in Delica's - Flame Red on pin

5cm Poppy in Size 11's - Flame Red AB on brooch

 6cm Poppy in Size 8's - Opaque Red on pin

All three together!!!

Enjoy (orders can be taken if you would like one!)

Pattern pattern available at http://www.kerrieslade.co.uk/

6 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

These are gorgeous. Such a great idea. I am now a follower and look forward to seeing more of your future posts.

Hugs Lisa xxx

Kate M said...

These beaded poppies are fabulous - so clever!!
xx

Angela D said...

These are stunning, I love them, they must have taken ages
Hugs
Ang
Crafty Bloggers Network DT
My Blog: A Crafty Blether

Hello said...

These are gorgeous Helen...I love them all.
Hugz from your newest follower, Lorraine xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful Poppies Helen!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Helen.

Hugs
Linda xxx